Saturday, April 25, 2009

...my Meditation...


...Kundalini...
...
In my pursuit of learning to meditate, I found an image of Kundalini especially... relevant. The image and the thoughts behind it have been exactly what I need to align my mind and thoughts with my internal body and therefore external experiences.
A friend of mine (who studies mediation and the chakras) said that it was a very “potent” image.
I like potent. I need potent. Nothing else really gets deep enough.

A strong powerful snake. Something that scares people and makes them run, yet something I sought out and keep close.
An image that might make people uncomfortable but that speaks to the very core of me.

Let’s explore that.

My back, my fall. My challenges. My successes. My life.
Cherishing the hardness.
Embracing the frightening.
Loving the darkness.
And becoming stronger because it’s there.


1 comment:

  1. P.S. I'm a little bit full of shit here. I had no idea what this all actually meant at the time of writing it.

    ReplyDelete