Thursday, July 2, 2009

Time is short but that's all right.

Look, here are we
On this starry night, staring into space
And I must say
I feel as small as dust lying down here
What point could there be troubling?
Head down wondering what will become of me?
Why concern we cannot see
But no reason to abandon it
Time is short but that's all right
Maybe I'll go off in the middle of the night
Take your hands from your eyes, my love
All good things must come to an end some time
But don't burn the day away
-DMB

Quoting songs on my blog... this type of blogging is more like an online journal/diary, which I didn't intend this to be. I just don't imagine lyrics are very interesting to read. But... things happen as they will. "And here are we."

I really love this song. And today, it's really resonating. Just go for it. Don't be scared just because it might not last. Because guess what, it WON'T. Enjoy it while you can.


Back in early April of this year, I was sitting on a rock above the ocean in SLO (Avila technically) and spotted the rock you see in the picture below... the song I just quoted, Pig, showed up in my mind.

"There's bad times but that's ok. Just look for the love in it."



And this small font is me full-on biting DeweyHammond's blogging style. So in case he's reading.. copyright Dewey Hammond ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Bite away, and don't be a stranger, and if you want I can teach you the HTML for publishing subscripts and superscripts (i.e. footnotes). It's super easy and gives you the freedom to wander off on crazy tangents.

    ReplyDelete