Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hatha

He told us to think of one word that we would breathe our energy in with.

I used my brain at first and of course thought, "well... of course I chose the word Gratitude. That's my word."
But that word didn't work... wasn't the right word... wasn't doing the trick... wasn't it.

So I let the question go, I unclenched the part of my brain that was trying to answer. I felt around... and it appeared. Whole. My word was Whole. Complete.

There were actually three words. The first two... I. Am.

I would breathe in and feel it swirling around, filling me up, making me such.

He said you breathe it in, and then you you offer it to the room. To your neighbor.

That a man... living in a cave, breathing deeply a true, pure kind of loving energy, can effect society more than a person living within the community who's just thinking of doing it. (ok - we all giggled... but there's a point there, you see it?).

But he said no matter what, the person you effect most is yourself.

I. Am. Whole.
And I offer that to You.


.Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment