Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Next step

I don't have anything awesomely clever to say right now, but I'm just done with coming to my blog and reading the last blurb... so I just needed to write somethin'. So here goes nuthin...

So...
If you know me, you know I have this obsessive tendencies towards certain songs. That I'll listen to it on repeat for hours.
Snow Patrol, Shut your eyes
Snow Patrol, Lifeboats
Amos Lee, Keep it lose keep it tight
Joshua Radin, No Envy No Fear
Amos Lee, Careless
... to name a few.
The song I quoted below was the latest.

It takes me a while with some songs, but eventually I will tire of them. I have reached that point with "Say" by OneRepublic.

I think it's a beautiful song, but there's a part of me that can admit there is a sad quality to it. Maybe you have to hear it.


Anyway, it's a beautiful song. Just a little sad. And I've tired of the... umm... obsession. Next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment