Tuesday, March 24, 2009

14-year Old Me Writes "Older Me" a Letter...

January 15, 1996
It's 1:30am. The reason I'm up so late is because I've just been laying down, thinking. I got to thinking about this diary. What will I do with this one, the one I had before and the one's after this (if any). I've decided that I'll keep it forever and when I'm older I can read it. So then I was thinking that when I'm older, I would enjoy reading about what I did every day or things that have been going on lately. Well older me, whats your life like? Do you have a life like I said I would at this age now? (I'm 14) You know, a perfect husband, 3 or 4 kids with cute names? Do you still talk to the original members of "the gang"? (Janae, Becky, Lori, Jes, Jo, Jen, & Tiffany). [Then I go on for 2.5 pages on specifics of each friend] If you (the person reading this) are not me you probably won't get what I mean. But if you aren't me, than you shouldn't be reading this anyway so STOP!.... K, now that they're gone, older me, you understand what I'm saying right? Well now it's 2:15am and my eyes are burning. Bye! Love always, Sarah

1 comment:

  1. now write another letter to an "older" you and read it ten years from now...

    ReplyDelete