Thursday, June 17, 2010

And it's all just a bunch of matter

I put this list together for a recent "assignment," we'll call it.... I like the ring it has to it so I'm posting it. Because this is my blog and I can.

Other Fun Facts about Sarah L Doran:

1. Love public speaking. Max crowd so far: 1,500. Bring it on.

2. On the debate team in college but sucked at it

3. Middle child with daddy issues from a loving and supportive dad who picked me as the favorite

4. Been writing forever, have about 30 journals to show for it (i'm 28), been blogging for a little over a year. Wanna see it?: I'm writing, You're Reading

5. Will claim clairvoyance and then prove it.

6. Oh and um, there’s this little story of me jumping off a third story balcony three years ago as an attempt to get in my apartment while drunk and locked out and stranded and alone at midnight and shattering my back, both ankles and life as I had previously known it. And surviving, and walking again and then surviving some more. Snap.


No comments:

Post a Comment