Monday, March 1, 2010

Here. This way.

chakras and yoga.
my path right now.

its interesting.
the two people most closely linked to those concepts in my head
are two people
my heart would like my head to forget about.

but during my 3-hour yoga workshop called
-experiencing your chakras through yoga-
i was shown the resolution.
forgetting about them
simply wont happen.

so in that case
forgetting about them
is not what i will do.

.....

i got on this journey.
my first step was yoga.
him.

my second step was my chakras. kundalini.
other him.

they each held out their hand
saying "here. this way."
love
not direction.

i'm glad my hand was open
to grab theirs.

i'm glad my hand was open
to let go.

and i'm glad my heart is open
to remember.

....
dedicated to
this post

No comments:

Post a Comment